Homeschool Expo Schedule of Events
Homeschooling For Excellence 101 – May 2014 – Exhibit Hall Not Open to Public
Chicago Homeschool & Educational Expo – May 2014 – Exhibit Hall Open to Public
Exhibit Hall Hours:
10 AM – 9 PM Friday
10 AM – 5 PM Saturday
A two-day Expo devoted entirely to the display, sale and discussion of educational materials with entire exhibit hall displays of materials by the best Christian, secular and specialty publishers. Exhibits Open!
Exhibitor Setup and Breakdown Times
Setup – Thursday
On Thursday, before setting up exhibit booths, exhibitors must register at the Exhibitor Registration Table located at the back dock doors of Exhibit Hall A.
Exhibit spaces must be occupied by Thursday at 8 PM. NO SETUP ON FRIDAY MORNING!
Breakdown – Saturday - 5 PM to 9 PM
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CLOSE OF EXPO. Breakdown prior to close of Expo STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- No limit to quantity.
- Reserve a 10 x 10 booth space. See contract for additional details.
- Request maximum of two workshops.
- See contract for details.
- Reserve hotel rooms at Tinley Park Holiday Inn.
- Hotel Parking: The Tinley Park Holiday Inn currently offers complimentary self-parking to Hotel and Convention guests.
- Click here for more details and discounts.