Be An Exhibitor
Exhibit at the CHICAGO & ILLINOIS HOMESCHOOL EXPO
Exhibit your products and services directly to thousands of Chicago area homeschoolers and educational buyers. With a metro Chicago population of over 5.8 million and a homeschool friendly state such as Illinois, a booth at the Chicago Homeschool Expo will give you personal contact with many potential customers. You can display your newest products, meet new customers, give demonstrations and answer those important questions from potential purchasers – all in one place!
- Tinley Park Convention Center
- Free Wireless Internet Access in Convention Center
- NON UNION, Convenient Loading Docks
- Exhibitors can Present Workshops
Would you like to be a exhibitor at the Chicago Homeschool Expo?
Click on one of the links below for more information.
- Exhibitor Information (Shopping Hours & Setup Times)
- Online Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor Shipping/Receiving Instructions
- Advertising Application – Advertise in our Chicago Homeschool Expo Directory
- Hotel Information
Advertise in our Expo Directory which is distributed to all show attendees. Help homeschoolers remember you all through the year! For Directory advertising, contact Kelly Ling at 770-664-0960.
Advertise in Convention Bags – To place items in the Chicago Homeschool Expo Bags, contact Tim Von Duyke at Great Stuff Convention Bags.
RV Parking – The Convention Center does not have hook ups and only allows RV’s in the parking lot if they are registered to a guest of the hotel. The parking lot can not be used for overnight accommodations.
Exhibitors, please contact us if you have any other questions. We are here to serve!