Derwent Graphic Pencil Sketch Set/12
Amazon.com Price: $6.79 (as of 2015-03-03 08:49:46 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Derwent Graphic Pencils Soft, 12-Ct., Metal Tin
Sturdy, Even Graphite
Whatever your drawing style or media preference, you’ll need some traditional, high quality graphite pencils – and you won’t find a better range than Derwent’s Graphic Pencils. They’re made from the finest quality graphite and purest clays for a smooth line and are ideal for crisp, detailed illustrations or tone drawings. They’re also great for developing illustrations, general sketches for paintings and high detail, realistic wildlife renderings. This high-quality pencil is produced in a choice of 20 degrees, from a crisp, non-scratchy 9H to a soft, smudgy 9B. They erase clean, stay sharp and work smooth. The hexagonal barrel is easy to hold and the pencil sharpens to a good point.
- Range of 20 degrees, from 9H to 9B
- Hexagonal 6.9 mm barrel
- 2.2 mm core for hard edges
- 3.5 mm core for soft edges
- Set of 24 includes 1 each: 9H, 3H, H, F, B, 3B, 5B thru 9B and 2 each, 2H, HB
- Also available in a metal tin of 12 in medium and hard ranges and 24
Full Color Selection
Ten Top Tips for Using Graphic Pencils
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials.
Stores up to 12 pencils and accessories.
Add points of interest to your work.
Extend the life of your favorite pencils.
- 12 count set produced in a full range of 20 degrees contains 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 9B, 8B and 7B.
- Pencils are sturdy, and the graphite is even; strips sharpen to a good long-lasting point; superb blending and smudging
- A good graphite drawing starts with a good graphite pencil! With Derwent Graphic you’ve got a wide choice of degrees from fine to soft and smudgy, perfect for whether you are doing fine detailed illustrations or adding shading and texture to your drawing!